The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

2G Steering wheel refinish

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bedicine

Proven Member
Jan 3, 2022
Toronto, ON_Canada
Hello,

Does anyone have any recommendations on where to get an evo steering wheel refinished. Recently acquired one for my 2g but would like to get the leather redone before I install it.

Thank you

There is a company that sells leather replacement skins for the DSM and Evo steering wheels, complete with the lacing. You remove the old cover, keep the padding, and position the new one, picking the stitch pattern you want to use. Can't recall the company's name.

There is another place in Texas that will do the recovering for you if you ship them your steering wheel. Maybe one of the members on here remembers the name of that place as well.

Colorglogta is who I just dropped off my stuff to including some interior pieces to have them died black. They’re f to refinish the steering wheel and change the plastic trim pieces over to carbon. Will keep everyone posted once it’s done.

I’ve also started spraying some of my own interior pieces with the sem colour coat to match.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back