The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

starting to get the gitters....(military)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thats what i thought... i was thinking of going national gaurd before i was supposed to ship. everybody said that i'd get into trouble. i asked somebody up at MEPS if that was true and they told me no... if i get dicked around one more time i'm signing wut national gaurd or another branch.

BRO YOU ARE NOT IN THE ARMY YET!!!

They did the EXACT same thing to me. Dicked me around. I found out they lied. when I signed my DEP contract. They were just about to have me sign the second contract. I meand I had it in my face, pin on that paper, just about ready to sign up my life. I stopped...laid the pin down... and said I want to renegotiate my contract. They were SOOOO MAD!!! but they could NOTHING. I left thier office and went over to the Air Force, after a month of working with them, they did not offer me what I wanted. So I went to a DIFFERENT recruiting station and eventually signed up the MOS that I wanted. Not some BS that they tried to get me to sign instead.

SO YOU STILL HAVE THE OPTION TO RENEGOTIATE OR NOT SIGN UP AT ALL!!!!

I really admire you guys for joining the armed forces. Lord knows I couldn't do it. I got a question for you all though...I'm the type of person that hates taking orders and has a problem with authority (hence why I could never join the Army)...No way in hell I would let some redneck white trash asshole yell and spit in my face. I would knock him out so quick. What exactly happens if someone does that? They get so pissed off that they just spit back in their sargent's face or even hits him? What's the consequences...I'm curious.

Im sure if you hit a D.I. first off you wouldnt knock him out and second you would probably never eat solid food again ;) Those are some bad motherf$$kers.

Goodluck scarface!! I leave for the Marine Corp in november, so Im starting to get a little jittery myself eventhough I still got a month.

good luck to u too gen1runner... laserspeeddemon... were there any consequences that u suffered because u changed branches?

GinNBoost said:
I really admire you guys for joining the armed forces. Lord knows I couldn't do it. I got a question for you all though...I'm the type of person that hates taking orders and has a problem with authority (hence why I could never join the Army)...No way in hell I would let some redneck white trash asshole yell and spit in my face. I would knock him out so quick. What exactly happens if someone does that? They get so pissed off that they just spit back in their sargent's face or even hits him? What's the consequences...I'm curious.

A friend of mine also had a problem with authority and still joined the Air Force. During basic he got mad at the DS and took a swing....the next thing he knew he was waking up in the infirmary and they had papers for him to sign so that he could go home. The official reason was "Failure to Adjust".

yep, if you swing at a Drill Sergeant, you will probably get the boot. On another note, there are times were you are allowed to attack a DS. For example, in hand to hand combat training, there was a enlistee that was a black belt in something. The Drill Sergeants wanted to take him on one-on-one. For demostrations purposes (as he put it, but he really wanted to show-off to the other DS and make the enlistee look bad in front of the other enlistees). Anyway, the private took down the DS. Then the DS asked another DS to assist him in a re-match. It was a two-on-one match-up. And the private took both of them down. So pick your battles wisely.

yeah but in most cases a drill will mess u up quick! even the most calm and mild mannered ones.. .the AIT drills not so much... don't got much respect for them, they r softies... but basic drills will F u the hell up for demo purposes one drill showed what to do as a pow... there were 3 privates with m16s with blanks in them... the drill took all three before a round was fired (granted the pvts were nervous but still)... good luck scar... i'm a 63W, maybe we'll meet up in the same motorpool some day... our MOSs work side by side here at my motor pool and u will actually be comin to my post to train for AIT

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back