The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

SRS light on

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkSeraph

15+ Year Contributor
Jun 21, 2005
San Diego area, California
I had a problem with my air bag warping, so I disconnected my battery, taken out my air bag, glued the corners down with epoxy, and let it sit for a day, put it all back together.

After I put it all together the "SRS" light on my dash is now on any time I drive my car. Did I mess something up when I plugged it back in, or is this a code that has to be reset?

Thanks in advance for your help. :dsm:

The SRS control unit needs to be reset. By taking the bag out you broke the circut, and until the control unit is reset the SRS system WILL NOT work because it thinks the bags are gone or depolyed. Take it to a dealership and they can do it.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back