The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

SRS light on

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rghrdr18

15+ Year Contributor
Jun 23, 2004
Mill Creek, Washington
My friends 95 GS's SRS light is on. I was wondering what would cause this to come on, and also the way to turn it back off?

It usually happens when the link in the system is interupted or disconnected. Possible wreck can cause this or someone tapped into the wrong wire somehow.

From all the dealings with the Airbag system I have been told that the STEALERSHIP was the one that has to reload the correct settings. It runs off a different computer than the ECU I believe.

The car has not been in a wreck, or even hit for that matter, just once when the car was on, the light came on. What wires could affect it to turn it on, or is there another way other than the "Stealership" :thumb: to get this taken care of.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back