The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

Spyder - Square subs

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

it looks like the amp is just propted up agianst the subs, The subs look good thou

looks alot like my old setup, just taken to the extreme

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

i wonder where his seat belt holes are. oh yeah, thats right, its prolly a show only car. what a waste.

Looks ice, i agree, the amp looks out of place. He should have run it perpendicular to the way it is now, and up by the back of the box. At least thats where i wouild have put it, or not shown it at all.

why is he firing the subs out of the car instad of at least into the car/seatback...

Show only I guess and he want's folks to see that he did spend the money there.

:notgood:

from me anyway.

im sure it sounds badass, right now this is my new setup
http://www.mustangevolution.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=7916
and it sounds alot better then the old downward firing enclosure. in a convertible we dont have the option of fitting a generic 2 12" box in the trunk/hatch and letting the space act like a bandpass. the only thing that is kinda weak about that green sub box is how good does the mid-high sound with only front speakers.

looks rather much like mine as well....I faced my subs inwards and amp in bwetween on the old setup. Looked cool...
Now I faced the subs towards the seats and it pounds like crazy!! Its a regular MDF box and then fiberglassed above/on top..looks clean and stealthy.
This is how it looks before it got dressed inblack mocca

EuroGSTSpyder said:
looks rather much like mine as well....I faced my subs inwards and amp in bwetween on the old setup. Looked cool...
Now I faced the subs towards the seats and it pounds like crazy!! Its a regular MDF box and then fiberglassed above/on top..looks clean and stealthy.
This is how it looks before it got dressed inblack mocca

that looks tight!
do you have pictures of the finished work ?

Thomas91169 said:
im sure it sounds badass, right now this is my new setup
http://www.mustangevolution.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=7916
and it sounds alot better then the old downward firing enclosure. in a convertible we dont have the option of fitting a generic 2 12" box in the trunk/hatch and letting the space act like a bandpass. the only thing that is kinda weak about that green sub box is how good does the mid-high sound with only front speakers.

Heh i fit my 2 10" W0's in the trunk. Not much room for anything else besides my tool kit when I get stranded. :D

i used to have 1 alpine type r 12 in the trunk in a little box just sitting there, till it got stolen.

and eurogst you always make your boxes inside the car dont you? or is that one removeable. did you sell the car already or you still have it? and yes more finished pics......

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back