The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Spyder 2.4l 4g64 DOHC 4g63 Stroker Turbo Swap Fully Built Tucked Engine Bay Street/Show Vert

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

New master cyl later...
Here's a teaser video. Car is on the streets, only tuned for cruise and light throttle, I am slowly learning the whole tuning process, lots of power already with a ton of potential.

Every bolt on this car has been touched in the last 2 years and while its been a long bumpy road that will probably never end I feel that road is slowly turning to gold which comes with the satisfaction of doing something like this by yourself.

Right now when it hits 15lbs boost its blowing off the coupler on the end of the second pipe off the J pipe in this pic because I had to cut the tubing up to go over the crossmember so it does not have a beaded end. Making a pipe beading tool out of wire cutter crimpers and going to get this thing to 20psi!

20151008_154108_zpsupnrlb8c-jpg.281830.jpg

Long time no updates. Cars been down for a few months, crap xtd clutch toasted its self after about 3000 miles.

Wow the video doesnt even have all the blue kevlar belts, that was done like a year ago. Time for a new!

400 miles on a used act 2100 pressure plate and a new act street disk. Put in a new spec clutch fork while in there. Cheap XTD Flywheel was slightly warped but no money for a new one. Put that all in and it would not go into gear well and no reverse.... New OEM master adjusted properly and new slave cyl later and good to go. Both were less than 2 years old but autozone parts....

Soon will put in all new act clutch and fidanza flywheel.

Waiting for break in to be done and back to tuning the issues, I think I need to pull timing and fuel...

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back