The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

SAD PANDA

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mall shot of the current inventory, Kevlar belt, fluidamper, gear driven clutch, fresh viscous coupler, the ITM kit on the side is from something else, it just landed in this box.

IMG_20200630_204114.jpg

passenger side front end removed. check out that strut. guess suspension is higher up on the list than i might have thought. surprisingly it all came apart fairly easily, only a little heat, and the ball joints needed replaced, they were dried out and nearly solid, so i did not bother trying to salvage them.
IMG_20200630_215851.jpg

out with the old. the new motor is partially built, i am hoping a couple more paydays and i can finish it off. the tranny only has about 1000 miles on it since being rebuilt, i am still sure i should open it up and add a 4 spider center, though. drive shaft was rebuilt before the car was parked. some jerk broke into it at one point and stole the 40$ walmart cd player, busted up the dash.

lots of little things to deal with but i am hopeful there are no major show stoppers.
IMG_20200706_071806.jpg

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back