The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

[RESOLVED] Paint Code Request

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

njc1064

15+ Year Contributor
Apr 5, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Well, i need to get my bumper painted but i dont have anything left on the car that would tell me the paint code. It looks exactly like the picture below (color wise at least).

It is a 1995 talon tsi awd

I saw the thread with the color charts, but the one for 1995 doesnt have samples and i wouldnt really trust my computer monitor when it comes to choosing a paint color, otherwise i wouldnt have made this request

Attachments

• x4lzsw.jpg
    x4lzsw.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 146
thats what i like to hear! Your the man!

Lol.. The mitsu paint code is B73 Kona Blue Pearl. Thats the only blue it was showing for an Eclipse in 95. I couldnt bring up Eagle, but it should be the same. I double check later today though.. You could also go to a store that sells auto paint and get them to use their paint camera to scan your car.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back