The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Paint Code

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dsm03

15+ Year Contributor
Mar 4, 2007
Brandon, MB_Canada
Anybody know if the red on the Eclipse GSX 95 is the same color code as the Talon Tsi 95??

Need a can of spray but dont have the color code and all sites i checked doesnt give the eagle listing...

If your going to an auto paint supply store they can look it up for you. I needed to get a can of paint for my integra and they looked it up by my vin number i believe because I had no idea of the code.
:talon::rocks:

Anybody know if the red on the Eclipse GSX 95 is the same color code as the Talon Tsi 95??

As long as the Talon's color code is R82 (Monaco / Baja Red) or R87 (Radiant Red), then yes.

Going by my PPG books, Eagle only used R82 red in 1995.

yeah i tried calling a few places and they refused to give it to me thats why i ask. Sounds stupid but everyone was being jerks about it. thanks though for all your help

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back