The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Rix Racing

1G Rear trailing arm mounting bolts

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TunedUp

10+ Year Contributor
Dec 28, 2011
Newport News, Virginia
First thank for looking at my post. Okay now I tried to take my car to get an alignment and found out the all the rear alignment adjustment bolts are rusted beyond repair and will probably break when I remove them. So I can easily find the rear camber bolts every where. My Issue is that I cannot find the rear toe adjustment bolts or anything relating to rear trailing arm mounting bolts(same bolts) so if someone can point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated. I have searched and searched because 1. I didn't want to post a new thread 2. I like finding things on my own. Well I need help so I am asking. Thanks again everyone.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back