The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

Rear CV Axle Assembly

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hardzy32

Probationary Member
May 11, 2008
Putnam, Connecticut
Quick Question.. I cannot find a rear cv axle assembly anywhere. and am curious are the fronts and rears the same? or can anyone point me in the right direction as to where i can pick on up. ive checked raxles but if anyone has an other ideas or can fill me in on if they are the same that would be great. Thanks:talon:

any help would be greatly appreciated i have literally checked everywhere

You can't interchange any axle on a DSM front to rear side to side etc. All four are different.

First off you need to determine which rear axles you have: 3 bolt flange or 4 bolt flange.

Then specify drivers side or passenger side.

Your best bet on getting a rear axle is a junkyard, partout, or try DSM Graveyard - Your #1 Source for Used DSM Parts! , I got an axle off them last year at the Shootout and they are also a vendor on here.

they are 4 bolts and im looking to buy both driver and passenger side.

Quick Question.. I cannot find a rear cv axle assembly anywhere. and am curious are the fronts and rears the same? or can anyone point me in the right direction as to where i can pick on up. ive checked raxles but if anyone has an other ideas or can fill me in on if they are the same that would be great. Thanks:talon:

Hello there, i am now on the same situation as you. Any update or any information regarding this? I know i am bumping on an old thread. Thanks.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back