The Central Hub for DSM Community and Information

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. This is where the DSM platform history is documented and archived. Log in to help us in our mission, and to remove most ads from the browsing experience.

Radiator is Emptying but no leaks..Any ideas?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xXEclipse

10+ Year Contributor
469
1
Aug 30, 2010
Montrose, California
I had a leak from one of my hoses which recently got fixed. Now the car is over heating and all my water/coolant is gone. When the car is running and there is water in the reservoir it is bubbling i dont know if its boiling or just pumping but thats whats happening, then after a while it just drains but there is nothing coming out from underneath at least not visible. Any ideas what the problem can be?
 
So WTF is the problem?!? What did you find out xxeclipse? I mean damn. All this advice and no progress? I have same problem, but is burning oil (white) but was doing this before overheating...

Anyways, I REALLY would like to know what the source of problem is.


PLEASE NOT A BLOWN HG!!!!!!!

As a general rule... .___White smoke is ~ Coolant or Water,___Blue is ~ Oil,___And Black is ~ Fuel
 
Add Value - Be Respectful - No Trolling - No Misinformation - Participate Often!
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back
Top