1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Racefab baffled oil pan (7-bolt)

Posted by RWD4G63, Feb 9, 2020

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing
  1. Black95TSIawd

Black95TSIawd Proven Member

Joined Jan 28, 2003
    Dirty, New Jersey
    Ask and you shall receive...

Tony Niemczek and Bryan Vamos will be chiming in on this thread soon with potential options for us, built right here in the USA.

5K  8

1998 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    184.4 whp · 251.0 lb/ft · 2G DSM
    RWD4G63 likes this.
  2. turbosax2

turbosax2 Moderator

Joined Nov 19, 2006
    Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
    I'm interested in this.

4K  24

1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    13.543 @ 100.000 · 2G DSM
    RWD4G63 likes this.
  3. RWD4G63

RWD4G63 Proven Member

Joined Dec 7, 2011
    Paw Paw, Michigan
    Rad! Looking forward to that!

Road Race Build 297  3

1997 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    awd · manual · 2G DSM
  4. Black95TSIawd

Black95TSIawd Proven Member

Joined Jan 28, 2003
    Dirty, New Jersey
    Me too, actually. Since neither one of them have commented in this thread yet. :confused:

5K  8

1998 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    184.4 whp · 251.0 lb/ft · 2G DSM
  5. Canadian_CD9A

Canadian_CD9A Proven Member

Joined Feb 10, 2012
    Winnipeg, MB, Canada
    It's getting more difficult to do this now. As far as I can tell, the 2G oil pickup tube is no longer available new from Mitsubishi, so you would need to have a used one available to send away. Not cheap to send to NZ, but they don't have any cores and Mitsubishi has no stock. I think I may have scooped the last new one at a North American Mitsubishi warehouse, which I'll be sending (strangely, Racefab didn't request a pan core from me, just the pickup tube). Food for thought for anyone who wants to modify their pan.