The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

1G Questions on 1G Wheel bearings - part numbers & specs

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geeb

Proven Member
Apr 6, 2016
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
1G awd

Im pretty sure the rear hub assemblies have 2 bearings on each side (4 total, 1 inner and 1 outer on passenger side, 1 inner and 1 outer on driver side)

.. Correct me if I'm wrong... If I'm right, does Anyone have the part numbers for them?

What about the fronts, just one? Or the same thing, 2 on each? MB303865 is the only part number I can find so I'm assuming it's just one with an inner and outer seal?

Thanks guys..

Correct on the rears. Two bearings per side, part numbers are MB290175 and MB569972, respectively, for the diff and wheel side.

Fronts are only the one bearing per side, you have the correct part number.

Thanks @19Eclipse90

So with the rear bearings, one is in the hub --wheel side, outer(?) bearing-- and ones in the diff? --inner(?) bearing--

The reason I am asking is because I was thinking about getting the specs of each one and see about getting ceramic bearings made for it..

I know curtbrownracing.com has full hubs with ceramic bearings in them already.. But they're also crazy money LOL

Best that ASA provides is that the inner (diff) has a 58mm dimension -- I'm assuming would be the OD -- and a 16mm dimension -- I would assume to be the width. The outer (wheel) has a 72mm OD dimension and a 17mm width dimension.

Using NAPA's interchange system with these part numbers backs up the above dimensions and supplies IDs for you.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back