The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

wheel bearings?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harjms

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 19, 2004
bellevue, Nebraska
Ok got my cv halfshaft done...after 7 different ones. I have a 93 TSi but the only halfshaft that fit was from a 95 T/E...i got 3 phone calls telling me about what parts are broke and what not. They said i need all new wheel bearings. 100 per bearing for rear and from. $366 for rear bearings/install/brakes. and $333 for front bearings/install. I found new hubs for rear for 68 bucks and will be doing these my self....now the only question i have, should i do my front ones myself(have them machined press and waht not) or have the mechanic do it for me?

Also how hard on a scale 1-10 is it to do the front/rears?

hmm im guessing no one knows...darn, well i guess ill just have them do the front bearings and me do the rear bearings.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back