The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Questions about EVO3 16g

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

b-morr

15+ Year Contributor
Jul 24, 2007
Aurora, Florida
I'm for sure getting a evo3 16g, ported and clipped, just had a few questions. I know about how the evo3 O2 housing wont match up to the downpipe. I plan on running a PR O2 housing w/ O2 dump, will that bolt right up to the evo3 turbo? I've never seen the hotside of the turbo so I don't know if its the same. If it is, will the O2 housing match to the downpipe then? Or is the position of the turbo actually different which causes it not to match up to the downpipe?

This question isnt so important because I'll find out eventually anyway, but around what RPM does the turbo noramlly start to lose power (or not pull as hard) when its ported and clipped? I'm sure other mods would factor into this, but on average? I'm going to be taking it as high in the RPMs as it will pull hard whether its 7k-8.5k.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back