The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

post your clean 2gb talon

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

other whitcomb

15+ Year Contributor
Jun 21, 2007
lapeer, Michigan
Like the title says I would like to see some nice clean talons with the gb bumper. I have used the search to check to make sure a thread like this was not made. I have Google's it too and doesn't work out very well, get a few clean ones but a lot of stock or really riced out ones.

I have a 95 Tsi awd and I have the gb with it too. My buddy is trying to convince me to do the eclipse gb and I just don't want to. See it done a lot already so please post up clean talon gb's thanks!

I like your thinking on the matter. DO NOT put the Eclipse conversion on. The 2Gb Talon one looks so much better. you can search the galleries on this site to find a LOT of really nice clean ones. My personal favorite is jeff99gs's car. Just search "blue talon" in the photo galleries, and a bunch of pics of his will be on the first page.

Like the title says I would like to see some nice clean talons with the gb bumper. I have used the search to check to make sure a thread like this was not made. I have Google's it too and doesn't work out very well, get a few clean ones but a lot of stock or really riced out ones.

I have a 95 Tsi awd and I have the gb with it too. My buddy is trying to convince me to do the eclipse gb and I just don't want to. See it done a lot already so please post up clean talon gb's thanks!

Well if you do switch to the 2gb Eclipse bumper, I'll take your 2gb Talon bumper. :D

Old 2gb i had..

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

New 2gb! I have another set of GST wheels ready to be painted and go on it...wooo!

Lookup Gofer's ride...its 1 of the cars that i love on this site. He has done alot of mixing/matching Talon and Eclipse parts, love it!

Thanks for the kind post I will look him up. Yea I just think the eclipse conversion has been over played now. I will admit though I do lime the eclipse gb when someone paints the bottom of the "center hole" (where the fmic is) black I do like that. Anyone done that with gb Talon bumper?

Well if you do switch to the 2gb Eclipse bumper, I'll take your 2gb Talon bumper. :D

Probably gonna stick with the talon LOL but I do have two ga bumpers if ya want em LOL ;)

Thanks for the kind post I will look him up. Yea I just think the eclipse conversion has been over played now. I will admit though I do lime the eclipse gb when someone paints the bottom of the "center hole" (where the fmic is) black I do like that. Anyone done that with gb Talon bumper?

Probably gonna stick with the talon LOL but I do have two ga bumpers if ya want em LOL ;)

I've got one of them already, but thanks haha.

My favorite one I've found

2gb :)

Attachments

• IMG00004-20090718-1635.jpg
    IMG00004-20090718-1635.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG00003-20090718-1635.jpg
    IMG00003-20090718-1635.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 120
  • dsmtuners.jpg
    dsmtuners.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 132
nice car tz, very clean i like it. tsituner i like both of yours too, my 2g is white also. i would like to get those evo 6 spoke rims off the evo 8 i think it is but i could be wrong. but anyways i want to get those rims and paint em matte black with a white pin stripe on the lip to match my car

another i like

My favorite one I've found

ive LOVED this shot for years...i just picked up a set of these side skirts as well, cant wait to get em on! (i just need the door panels now...those will be ruff to find.)

The 2Gb Talon one looks so much better.

I agree which is why I have a 2gb Talon coversion planned for my 99. I have everything exterior wise to make it a 2gb talon. The last thing I want is the 95-96 side skirts. Then I'll have a black leather interior'd 2gb Talon :rocks:

LOL!

i actually get angry when i see a 2gb talon that's been converted to an eclipse....

looks like i'm not the only one. 2gb talons are incredibly good looking cars.

LOL!

i actually get angry when i see a 2gb talon that's been converted to an eclipse....

looks like i'm not the only one. 2gb talons are incredibly good looking cars.

Me too! It also pissed me off that my 2Gb Talon came with a 2Ga Talon front bumper. :mad: It pissed me off even more when I realized how goddamn hard it is to get your hand on a 2Gb Talon bumper. Finally found one and will be picking it up this weekend. :cool:

Me too! It also pissed me off that my 2Gb Talon came with a 2Ga Talon front bumper. :mad: It pissed me off even more when I realized how goddamn hard it is to get your hand on a 2Gb Talon bumper. Finally found one and will be picking it up this weekend. :cool:

Yea I got lucky with my car when I bought it. Came with two ga :( and one gb :) and since its a 95 I already have the twisty skirts ;) which I think are better than the eclipse side skirts too

Yea I got lucky with my car when I bought it. Came with two ga :( and one gb :) and since its a 95 I already have the twisty skirts ;) which I think are better than the eclipse side skirts too

Agreed. I have a set of twisty's off my parts whore that I plan on having installed ot my 97 when I finally complete it.

But I will admit I do like the black 2gb eclipse headlights. Would this work on talons with the gb bumper? I know with eclispes when you switch ga to gb you have to change the headlights, is this the same for talons?

Ther work..... But there will be a gap between the headlights and the middle section of the bumper. I would recommend going with black housing Talon headlights if you really like the black.

Then I'll have a black leather interior'd 2gb Talon :rocks:

i have black interior waiting to go in!!! I was sooo bummed when i realized, the "all black" interiors, arent 100% black.

2gb talons are incredibly good looking cars.

...and imo, white ones....are drop dead gorgeousssss ^_^

i have some talon door panels. :cool:
...that you wanna....SELL!!???!!?!?! :hellyeah:

...My car is soooo close to being the "Dream DSM" ive always wanteddd!

The interior is black now....and the engine is out of it on the way to be rebuilt....
Bought it with spun rod bearing....and she is CLEAN
Plan on hx35 setup on a 2.3.....

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Couple pics of my '97 AWD...

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back