The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Post the mileage of your DSM!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

My 92 Talon N/t has just over 290,000 on the odometer and just under a 1000 on the new motor.

1990 Plymouth Laser RS Turbo, 77k on the body, 150 miles on the motor, 10k on the tranny

155,000 on 91 TSI AWD full-o-goodies 150 compression cold
85,000 on 91 Laser RS all stock 150 compression cold
144,000 on 94 Laser RS all stock never did comression, but had to be good, ran a high 14 all stock

i got my 97gst spyder with 70k in April '06- i thought that was real good, especailly with no mods.
now it has 107k. has a "fresh" head on it now tho. i guess we'll see how long the rest of it holds up with minor mods and regular service.

35xxx, owner left it in mechanics lot for over 7 years, last year on sticker 00. It had bad auto tranny go figure anyway A/T to M/T swap currently underway.

Im at just over 200k on the body of my '90 GSX, with 619 miles on the motor and tranny and parts on my profile except the JIC's which have about 5 miles on them, and the flywheel which has 0 miles on it.

Just about to roll 100k on a mostly stock 98 GSX. Blew the turbo.... upgraded and guess what.... blew the motor! Now I am building the 6bolt from hell! Hope to put at least 400K on it before I die. Oh and I plan on being buried in a DSM when I die!

I bought my daily driver out of the crusher at the boneyard with 71k on the clock, dead battery. 1992 awd 6bolt/4bolt and 5 spd, a story no one ever believes...

122k on everything original trans and motor. Regular maintenance has been done except the head was replaced due to the second owner jumping the timing belt. Running good, couldn't be happier with it, well sure I could.

1995 GSX with 80,000 miles on chassis, 0 on new motor. I hope to hear it run this weekend.
1993 AWD laser w/ 90,000 on chassis and blown motor
1993 GSX with 115,000
1990 AWD Talon w/ 120,000

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back