The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Post the mileage of your DSM!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

96 Talon TSi AWD
75K on the chassis
3,500 on the motor, 7-bolt
<1,000 on the Shep tranny

damn, this thread turned up way more response than i thought!!

thanks guys...very interesting stuff

My 98 gst has 200,000 runs 12.1, made 340 horsepower with a 3065. But, it just took a shit on me a few days ago.:thumb:

Just hit 85,012 on my 97 gst spyder! Rebuilt motor went in exactly 3000 miles ago. Spun a bearing!

here is "bandit"...

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

:D

1990 tsi with 184k original here. Still running strong!

90 FWD Turbo DSM - 215,000KM and still going strong.
92 AWD DSM - 250,000KM, just got it and I've been fixing all the little problems for the last week or so.

97 GS-T with 86,236 miles on stock internals except for HKS cams.

When I bought the car back in 99 some guy was able to put 59,356 miles on the clock in 2yrs, but since I've owned it, I've only put 26,880 miles on it in 8yrs. :dsm:

i only have 73xxx miles on my 93 tsi, very clean inside, completely stock, owned by a girl

My talon has 170,000 on the original motor plus it is now boosted. The motor is definately coming out this winter because I have big plans for it.

Here is a pic of the odometer in my 90 laser I had last winter......

99 420a with 150k, new trany and clutch. The car runs great and nothing ever wrong with the motor.

my 98 rs has 118K on it and my 96 GST has 109K on it as of now bought it bone stock :) a few months ago

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back