The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

POS mirage goes 10's

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

biglady112

15+ Year Contributor
May 20, 2004
Commerce City, Colorado
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

10.6@141 first pass ever in the car. 10.4@142 on the second pass getting more comfortable. Then the clutch started acting up and would not allow me to shift into second three passes in a row. Something happened as it would not even go into first when I went to public it on the trailer. I had to drive on the trailer in second gear. When I pressed the clutch it was making noises after the last attempt. It was blowing the tires off to 1.6 60's. Even at 12psi in the front and 10psi in the rear. I think another pass or two it could hit a 10.3 or a 10.2 with those tires. That is about all they can do. Just some cheap H rated all season tires. No complaints. It did well and drove back on the trailer with minimal issues.

Track altitude is 5800ft, density altitude was 7900ft last night.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back