The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Polyurethane Shifter Bushings

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FearlessNick

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 3, 2011
Casa Grande, Arizona
Hey guys I'm looking for both inside and outside shifter bushings. And I think I have found them. I am not to sure what I'm looking at if this part is just for the outside. But I'm looking for inside the car and outside on the tranny as well. This is what I have found so far.
Overnight AutoParts Catalog - Shifter Bushing - 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse Shifter Bushing
I'm pretty sure ^this is for the outside only. But I want both and I want them to be polyurethane. If you could help me please and thank you.

Are one of these for the place on top of the tranny and on the inside of the car?

Yup, I did some looking at them. And The first one is it I'm pretty sure. I'm not so sure what the second one is for? Something to do with making the shifter plate higher?

Honestly I can't answer that as I have not bought them yet. I think it is both. I'd like to replace all mine as well. I'm sure someone who knows will chime in soon and help us both out. I just had those links bookmarked because I was planning on ordering them when I come up on a little extra cash. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

First one is to replace tranny shifter bushing.
Second to replace the shifter base bushing inside of the car.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back