The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

poly subframe and mustache bushing review

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ok, I started the process of getting the 2G rear poly subframe bushing made. I need two guinea pig cars, preferable with the subframe out and must and have access to Digital Calipers and know how to read it well.
So let me know.

Did you find anyone yet? If I could help I would, but be between school and work I don't have any free time. (my mirage dd has been down all year too) But I am positively in for a set when you get them made.

Just wondering if anyone has spoken with these guys lately? They've been on backorder for two weeks I was told now and when I try calling the number on Tuners Nation website I get sent to a voicemail??

FYI, I have more bushing now.

I still working on them

If and when you have the 2G sub-frame bushings available, I would like a set too.

Jason

does anyone how the energy suspension subframe bushing kit installs? I'm clueless. I have the old bushings pressed out already.

does anyone how the energy suspension subframe bushing kit installs? I'm clueless. I have the old bushings pressed out already.

For the front subframe the bushings just get pressed in, sleeve goes in. The small thin bushing goes on top of the frame. Washers go on the top and bottom of the poly. You need to burn the bushings out as I do believe they require you to keep the outter metal sleeve in. Also if you plan to do the front cross bar you'll need another front bushing kit and use the smaller ones.

For the front subframe the bushings just get pressed in, sleeve goes in. The small thin bushing goes on top of the frame. Washers go on the top and bottom of the poly. You need to burn the bushings out as I do believe they require you to keep the outter metal sleeve in. Also if you plan to do the front cross bar you'll need another front bushing kit and use the smaller ones.

oh crap. from your discription it sounds like my bushings are made for the front. I need the rear subframe. thanks for your help though.

does anyone know of any other company that makes the rear subframe and/or moustache bushing? the ones from tunersnation are more than I can afford

So where's the review? Do you notice a big difference?

The bushings from Tuners Nation are really good quality and them along with Energy Suspension bushings for everything else gave me a stiffer ride but much better launches. It was very noticeable and I'll be doing them again on my new car.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back