The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

Plymouth Laser RS badge

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Latch

10+ Year Contributor
Feb 13, 2012
Quebec, QC_Canada
I'm looking for pictures of the rear bumper badge on a Plymouth Laser RS 1992 - 1994.

If you own one, post your pictures here.

Thanks for your help !

That's one thing that I did like about DSM when they came out with the 1Gb series, esp with the Plymouth: They slightly modified the rear end to look better with different lens arrangement and the gate wing, but kept the same lines as the 1Ga series, whereas the Eagle and the Eclipse went under a total front and rear end makeover on the 1G chassis.

I almost coverted my '90 Laser with the 1Gb rear light, wing and hatch assembly knowing that there was a busted up 1Gb out at a yard, but decided to keep my 1Ga fully stock looking. Thus walked away from that project.

Looks like JZ slightly goofed on the "Turbo Intercooled" badge: for the 1Ga's FWD units, the script was: "Turbo Intercooler" that was mounted on the fenders in front of the door. The "Twin-Cam 16 valve" is correct.

Dodge/Chrysler dealerships also carry these adhesive overlays on special order. Check with the parts department at these dealerships.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back