The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Please - no product promoting in this forum

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ludachris

Founder & Zookeeper
Nov 12, 2001
Newcastle, California
I've noticed some people who are not Supporting Vendors talking about products they sell, or will be selling here in this forum. Please read our Commercial Posting policy here:
DSM Forums - FAQ: Site Rules & Guidelines

Basically, it states that Supporting Vendors are the only members allowed to post information about products they sell and/or services they provide outside the Vendor Announcement forum. If you're not a Supporting Vendor, nobody reading your posts should know that you sell products or provide services based on your participation in our forums. If you come across a member doing this, use the Report Post feature in their post.

With that said, we also have Supporting Freelancers that pay a small monthly fee in return for the ability to post about their products/services in the Freelancer section of the Classifieds. I don't mind if those members talk about fabrication in this forum, so long as it's not an obvious attempt at market feedback or a product they're eventually going to offer for sale in the community. That would be seen as a violation of our Commercial Posting policy.

This forum was meant to be a place where people discuss fabrication methods and techniques, not a place where fabricators promote their stuff. We don't want to see a post that says "check out this cool new part I built - and oh yeah, you can PM me for pricing if you want me to make you one". That's not in the spirit of what this forum was opened for.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back