The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Pittsburgh DSM Club!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
well fine, if you're all pooping out on us then me and farmdogg will do it on our own. we'd like to have all of your input and help but if we don't get any then we'll just do it on our own. espo i still really want to see the web site, you haven't posted for a while.

Espo and Sam may be kinda busy since I think PittRacing's website is down I haven't been able to access it for about a week.

Yo, Sam here

Ok, yea, i have been busy redoing the forums on my site, i learned all that PHP BS. Well here is the link to what PittDSM.com could look like: http://www.pittracing.com/PDMain.html

and of course i could make the forums for free, i just switched web host and the total cost for a website and domain is $96 for a whole year. And u have to pay it all at once. Now i don't know what is going on and i don't know if i am even still doing the website stuff cause some ppl seem like they don't want me too, so tell me what you guys want? Whpo should do the website and stuff? Let me know

If u want me too I can try to help. I have limited knowledge about websites but I can try to help in any way.

werd, i hear ya on that one. espos got it up and it's got some more stuff on it now. it's looking real nice. farmdogg, i'm glad to see you're back from vacation:thumb:. now we can talk some business, and hopefully get things rollin' soon.

alright espo, the web site's all yours partner. looks like you got that and the forums. i'm gonna start working on a flyer. i'll see what kind of stuff i can come up with and i'll show you one day when you're on aim. so anyone else have any other updates... :thumb:

Hey finally find some PA guys!
Fastclipse97
turbotractor97 on aim
I go to college in Beaver Falls, I desperatly need a dsm club to hang out with! Aim me whenever if youjust want to talk or looking for a member for a dsm club!

so what's the deal then folks... is that alright with everyone that espo does it all. i have no probs with that. what do we need to do now?

so i'll start working on a flyer so that we can advertise this. anyone else have any good ideas? :thumb:

If anyone could get some sponsors that would be cool.

from what espo has told me, it's possible that we might actually have slowboy racing as a sponsor but i could be wrong. and WTF. why has everyone stopped posting. i still look at this post every day. i haven't posted for a while because i just wanted to see if anyone else would still post. i'm still down for this.

IM IN!!!
this is sweet let me know about ANYTHING. if theres anyting i can do to help let me know. I live in Washington Pa thats like 15 from the Burgh.

My AOL AIM sn is BMXican046

Just stumbled upon this thread! I would like to be a part of this. I live near Cranberry, which is about 20min. from Pgh. I go to school in Indiana, PA about 1/2mi from Slowboy Racing's new shop.

you deff need to make a Pitt DSM club, im looking for one so hard :(

i'll join. seems that some of you live pretty damn close to me, i live in the north hills is too.

Is this club already formed or still forming. I'm already a member of some other groups in the Pittsburgh area but a DSM club is a must. I have various general ideas for meeting areas and events. Lately the easiest place is Beaver Run because it is just 15 minutes from Cranberry and 30 minutes from Downtown Pitt. schedule of events is at www.beaverun.com. Let me know 1. if the club is already formed and if it is functional. :) (meets and communicates regularly)

im pretty sure it didnt go anywhere. see the other post i made about pittsburgh dsm club 2...this thread was started 2 years ago, but im trying to start a new movement.

How about this I'm scheduling now for several shows throughout Ohio, PA, and New Jersey for my Eclipse and other cars. I'll post on this thread and the calendar and we'll see if anyone shows. I'll also try to find away to make myself noticed besides the DSMTuners stickers and I also run around with Team Integra which has a huge PA following.

not really sure where that is....im new to DSM's anyway so im not going to be much of a help.

turbo, if thats how it is then f*ck that, i dont care....like i said in the other thread i started everyone got too obsessed with a damn website....if we cna get 10-15 guys to jump start this sh*t we cna worry about a website and forums later.....the people are what's most important.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back