The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Pittsburgh DSM Club!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ughhhead

20+ Year Contributor
Apr 10, 2003
PennsylvaniaUS
I have wanted a dsm club around the pittsburgh area ever since i first owned my 91 gs 2 years ago. I now own a 96 Talon N/T and i still have not heard of a pittsburgh Dsm club. I have a web site with a few DSMs on it. if there is a big enough turn out, i will transform my web site into the official Pittsburgh Club DSM web site. if you send me your name, the model dsm you own, your 8 best pics of your car and your list of mods, i can start to add you to my site. if my site is pathetic and you think you can do better then, i strongly encourage it. i'll take advice about the site, club... anything. my website is, www.geocities.com/ughhhead84/ . my email address is [email protected]. my aim name is ughhhead84. contact me any way you like. as of now, a fellow pittsburgh dsmer, FarmDoGG54, and myself are working on some sort of flyer to advertise around the area. if there already is a pittsburgh dsm club then tell me about it already! haha, hope to hear back from alot of you. i was also thinking... there is a place right off of mcnight road called 21st century sound. they specialize in custom vinyl decals, if there is a big turn out, we could have them do decals for us. this could be really bad ass... lets hear from you.

Hey bro, my boy Chad and I were thinking about making a Pittsburgh DSM club to tie in with our www.pittracing.com (PittRacing). I will chat with you on AIM sometime and we can put our ideas together.

BTW, my AIM sn is: ip il llvil ip

yeah you know i am game. i didnt get a chance to send my pics off tonight because i got in too late, but i will email you tomorrow. i have a cool idea for a logo too that i will try and get finished tomorrow.

bad ass. i talked to a few of my friends that i have on my web site, they were freaking out when i told them about it so they'll def. be all over that.

who else wants in on the pittsburgh dsm club!?!?!?!?

I'd be intrested in joining I was thinking of starting a North hills chapter a while ago. I'll have to get some good pics together. I'll inform some of my friends too.

sweet shit white99gsx, that means your damn close to myself. i'm guessing that you've heard of 21st century, they do vinyl graphics. what do you think about custom decals if we get a hella big turn out.

Also anyone who has visited my web site, tell me what you think. Will it suffice, does it need something? tell me ANYTHING.

keep the replys coming!

ok, here is what i have made so far on the logo. i still have to add the words in, but opinions so far??? come on guys, lets get this thing going!!!!!!!
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

We were actually thinking about making the "PittDSM" a part of our website now:

For those who haven't check it out, check it out now:
http://www.pittracing.com

We were thinking about putting a link on our main page, and making it link into www.pittracing.com/pittdsm or something of that nature.

Another thing, we should get some meets together this summer, down the waterfront again or something. The last one I was at, at TGI Friday's, was pretty nice! (BTW, i was the oddball with the 300zx at the last DSM meet :laugh: )
What do you guys think....?

oh my god, dude, that graphic is S - I - C - K! i love it. damn is that sweet. i can't wait to see that when it's totally finished.

oh comon, i know theres a ton more pittsburgh dsmers

you know it's a big HEEELLLLL YEA from me! that is looking damn good.

comon! i know theres more pittsburgh dsmers! reply! now!

oh hell yea i posted on other boards! dsmtuners, dsmtalk, 2gnt, pittracing, and even dsmtrader.

Hey,

I am the owner of PittRacing.com, i am just using Espo's sn cause DSMtuners won't let me register for some reason. Well i made a rough draft website that can be seen here:

http://www.Pittracing.com/PDMain.html

That is basically the skeleton of the website, now all i need is members and pics, and all that other good stuff, links would be kool to. Since i sell parts i can give great discounts to members of this club. If members join it would be kool if you could donate some money to this cause, to pay for the website, domain, i am also giving us all new Pitt DSM Forums. Also we can have giveaways and other stupid stuff. If any of you would like to contact me:

E-mail: [email protected]
AIM: Sckcivic16

We will soon have a list of rules, how to join, and all that other good stuff soon...LAter guys

That was Sam...

We were thinking about charging a small fee to join the club, because the domain and forums are pretty expensive. We can get t-shirts and stickers as well and sell them. I am going to help him some so we can get this up and running ASAP so PM me and let me know if your down, and if so we will need the following:
Name
Email Address
AIM/AOL SN
Location (where in the Burgh)
Car info (year, make, model, mods, etc.)
Car pics

I am going to work on a good graphic for t-shirts (well I work with a computer graphics guy, so he'll help us out).
As for the site, it will be up as soon as we get some info on you guys, so PM me with all that (and/or email me if you ahve to).

We will get another chat room going again some night when everyone is on.

Note: Everyone on here can join, but if anyone outside the DsmTrader/DsmTalk community wants to join, they have to have a reference. (pretty much we will hold the person that referred whoever responsible for the new guy's actions)

1. the site looks excelent. 2. what email addy do i send my name, aol sn, my location, car info and car pics to? [email protected]? 3. i will def. have no problem being charged a small fee to become a memeber, and i will still donate some cash on top of that. 4. basically there's nothing i wouldn't be down for, i love every idea everyone's come up with. i'm loving it. keep the good stuff comin:D

a fee would be no problem for me either, i was going to donate after it was up anyways. i am not sure about the reference thing though. i see what you are getting at. but if a guy comes across the site by surfing or whatever and doesnt know about dsmtuners or the forum community and wants to join, but doesnt know anyone, how is he supposed to join? that may keep more members out. it should be a club for anyone with a dsm imo. thats all i was thinking.

I understand, we were just trying to keep the d*ckheads out. Like at our PittRacing meets, there is always a few d*ckheads that like to do burnouts and dumb sh*t that can get us kicked out of our spot. But yea, that was just an idea.

You can send ur info/pics to [email protected] or PM it to me, whatever you choose (if you email it, it will go to Sam, if you pm it, it will go to me).

i sent you my info and pics :thumb: i also went to a big ass car show on rt.19 and saw some dsmers and told them about the club, they said they'll check out the forums:D i hope some more people reply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back