The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Pintle cap fell in injector hole

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Try to use a shop vac to suck it out maybe thru the throttle body.

Take the spark plug out of the cylinder of the injector, duct tape in a vinyl tube into the end of the shop vac and lower it down, get a somewhat flexible line so you can kind of rotate it to sweep the entire cylinder wall.

It would help to empty out the shop vac before hand so you can make sure that you got it out.

Take the spark plug out of the cylinder of the injector, duct tape in a vinyl tube into the end of the shop vac and lower it down, get a somewhat flexible line so you can kind of rotate it to sweep the entire cylinder wall.

It would help to empty out the shop vac before hand so you can make sure that you got it out.

in gonna go try that now. ill be back

I think you should have just sucked alittle longer with the vac... i once knew a girl who could fix that for you.

looks like its time to just get in there n take if off..
if you never did one before take lots of pictures

I think you should have just sucked alittle longer with the vac... i once knew a girl who could fix that for you.

looks like its time to just get in there n take if off..
if you never did one before take lots of pictures

before i started taking it off i tried a longer hose and i still came up with nothing, but you should send her my way! :sneaky: and taking this manifold is no easy task....how in the world do i get the bottom bolts out??

You can get your arm under the intake manifold on the timing belt side I stick my whole arm down then start wrenching

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back