The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

Oil feed and restrictor from head

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ctspoolintsi

10+ Year Contributor
Sep 10, 2009
St Cloud, Florida
Ok i have a gt12 ball bearing turbo and currently feeding form the head but havent put any miles on it yet because i been looking up and told i need a .35 restrictor so i did some research but i cant find my answer.

I do not want to take the current fitting off the turbo ( its kinda messed up but does not leak and its a real pain spot to get to) So my question is.

Can i feed from the front of the head ( oil galley plug ) and make that fitting that goes into the head the .35 restrictor.

So it would go Head --- .35 Restrictor --- -4 Line to turbo --- normal fitting thats on turbo ---- Turbo . ? do they make that i believe the front of head is 1/8 . So do they make 1/8 to -4 .35 restrictors. ?

My main question is can i run the restrictor off the head then have it go threw the line into the turbo or does the restrictor have to be at the turbo .

I don't think that has to be at the turbo only, from what I know the restrictor can be either at the oil filter housing, head or turbo

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back