The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

oil catch can [Merge]

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rice Burner

20+ Year Contributor
Mar 28, 2002
Katy, Texas
I just ordered my intake and K & N filter from Dejon and now I'm looking for a Catch Can. Does anyone know where I can get one of these? I have looked on some web sites with no luck, with the exception of (i think) Machv for $99.

Any help would be appreciated.

Also does anyone know if any one sells the rubber window trim that goes on the door for the window. You know the one at the top of the main part of the door on the outside. The black coating has pealed off and looks pretty bad.

Thanks in advance! :D

Hmm interesting indeed. Not that i would care about the a/f stuff since i have link but just wanted to make sure i have it set up right. I have pcv valve>hose>jm manifold. The i have vc>hose>to atmosphere since my intake pipe does not have the port to hook it up. Now am assuming the second part is not right and i would need to tap the intake pipe to hook up the vc line to it with a inline breather filter of sort?

I have a 97 gst with a cylone swap...I have an oil catch tank but not sure what the correct way to hook it up is or if I shoud at all...Help ###

Please post pics of your catch cans and how you like them? I'm looking for one for my car and not wanting to spend a lot of this.

I made one out of 3" exhaust pipe. some flat steel, and some valve cover breather fittings. Total cost of $0, because I had all that stuff sitting in my storage shed. I did have to buy the hose and some hose clamps though.

Are those really worth it for all you guys? I hear ebay is pretty cool but is that true?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back