The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Official Whats Your Cars Name Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZombieSix

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 29, 2012
Guam, Asia
Didn't see one of these so i figured id make one. Everyone's got a name for their car, I call my GSX Hydra because it seems like whenever i fix one thing i always find 2 more things broken, or 2 things break right afterwards. What about you guys?

i need some help thinking of names for my babies :(

My cars name is "TurdBo" .

Naming cars leads to bad luck. :)

Not in Puerto Rico. Naming your race car is like naming a race horse, part of the culture..

"His Majesty"

Less because it is the king, more because I am a servant to it. It's also a male. The bulge gives it away. The same societal constructs that make it ok to drive a girl car with a bulge also make it ok to drive a male car : D

"His Majesty"

Less because it is the king, more because I am a servant to it. It's also a male. The bulge gives it away. The same societal constructs that make it ok to drive a girl car with a bulge also make it ok to drive a male car : D

LOL very fitting

Old Blu here is named Sasha, due to the crazy overheating issue she had when I first got her running. The name reminds me of heat, fire, a sexy woman or it could be I just have a thing for Beyonce :hmm:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back