The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

whats your dsm's name

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cool thread!
Unlike YOU GUYS. My car has a full name!LOL
Mines is called Retard or sometime it pisses me off MORE I call out it's middle name... Idiot! Or I yell out his last name, BASTARD. Something you thought you wanted but when you have it, you regret it! Because when I put to much care and love into a car it breaks down a lot. So this one... I'm showing no love!
First Name: Retard (emmm duuuhhH)
Middle Name: Idiot
Last Name: Bastard

My 2g is "black betty",and my 1g is simply just "the 1g"or "white car".

LOL @ Lt. Dan! mine is called by my boy .... SpeedRacer!

Wrecker<-- can you guess why

Last edited:
I call her the Eclit, but it seems like everyone else in the city calls it "the talon" when it clearly isnt

Melanie when she being alright bi*** otherwise

I think you should elaborate now LOL sounds interesting

I'm not very original, so she's just the Mitsub!tch.

The crap rocket. She's not real pretty unless you wash her up and look from a distance.

The crap rocket. She's not real pretty unless you wash her up and look from a distance.

Simply Awsome.:applause:

I think you should elaborate now LOL sounds interesting

i was thinking the same thing LOL :hmm:

The Murderwagen came to me from deep within the trailer-court primeval, of Springfield, IL. I met her in the parking lot of a bowling alley. I knew I was in love. She wears a peeling coat of rattle-canned metallic black paint; the car was not washed before it was painted. After scraping the overspray off of the glass with a single-edged razor-blade, clamping on a $25 muffler, and replaceing all of the murdered-out lights with stock junkyard pieces, I declared "it" street-legal. I named it William DSM Murderface, in honor of the cartoon character from the show Metalocolypse, and the badly murdered lights. William Murderface is the bass player from the fictional death-metal band, Dethklok. That show rules; it's so metal:hellyeah:

The car is Murderwagen for short, I even got my mom to call it that! It's my first boosted car, it's FWD and has hood-pins and nostril vents cut into the hood. All it does is spin it's tires, blow black smoke, go way too fast, and make a ton of noise. It gets me around, too. It's sooo metal!;)

The other car is "The spook from Spokane". It's the exact carbon-copy of my '93 GS that got totalled last summer, except it's rust-free, has half the miles on it, and still has shiney factory paint all over it. It's like the ghost of my old car, and I flew out to Spokane to pick it up. Guess what... it made it back to Normal!

I'll probably come up with a better name, but I haven't really driven it any yet; it came with a bunk Top Line oil pump.

I have now Elaborated!

i call my rosita or panda, my friends call her addiction, becouse every time i talk about something its about her/ bying for her/ working on her/ look at her.

when im working on her i usually call her rusty, something ususally goes wrong.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back