The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

OBD 2 question [bad A/t shifting]

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EasyE

Probationary Member
Apr 30, 2004
Belmont, Massachusetts
Hey all im not sure if this is the right forum to post this in but. I have a 1995 eagle talon ESi automatic.i have been having problems when i give the car gas it seems to stutter and it shifts really high and when it finally shifts it has alot of kickback. I thought it was trannie problems but then i ran a OBD 2 test on it and it came up P0 505 - Idle control system malfunction. I was wondering if anyone knew what the problem is and if anyone else has had it... thank you very much in advance....

does your car have ac?
When it shudders / idels high.. does your fan go on / off?

okay i will check both thanks guys

and funny thing is that the belt for my ac and power steering broke twice in one week then 3 days after i got it fixed this started happenin

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back