The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

NVT350 Upgrades? Good Rebuilders? Options?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KrazyPT

Probationary Member
Aug 30, 2019
Citrus Heights, California
So I've been having ongoing issues with my 420a trans. It makes a extremely loud rattling noise only when its cold and only in 1st gear. If the weather is warm and its been driven in the last few hours its just fine and has no rattle or noise. I started with replacing the clutch with a SBC K70131F-SS-TZ, hoping it was the throwout bearing and still same thing. Still makes a odd rattle and only when the clutch is not engaged and cold.

I started to look at NVT350 rebuilt options, options with a LSD, just really browsing and I keep coming up short.

I contacted DCR (darrel cox racing) they have a rebuilt option building it with their DCR Stock Modified Input Shaft, DCR New Blockers and DCR Spyder Bite Limited Slip Differential. Granted its 3k and before I drop 3k I wanted to see what other options were out there as DCR does not have the best reputation online.

try:
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back