The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

No gauges, power windows, sunroof, or rear defroster

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Backinajiffy12

15+ Year Contributor
Mar 31, 2008
Shakopee, Minnesota
Ok so none of my stock gauges work, I have no power windows or sunroof, but power locks still work, no rear defroster, and my turbo timer stays running with the ebrake down. But my turbo timer showed 13-13.5 Volts while running. My SRS light used to come on and go off and my gauges would die then come back on while driving. any ideas guys

If they work occasionaly than its not a blown fuse sounds to me like a poor connection. Get some wiring diagrams and figure out if those are all on the same circuit.

I'm having almost exactly the same problem, except I haven't checked the rear defrost and my fuel gage is actually the only gauge that seems to be working, but my other gauges, power windows, sunroof, and adjustable mirrors all not working. Happened all of a sudden. I'm working on it right now but I can't seem to find the wiring diagrams. I have the workshop manuals on my computer but I can't seem to find the chassis wiring diagrams on them. I'll let you know if I figure it out and keep us updated if you find anything.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back