The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

NJ Island Dragway Meet Friday April 17,2009

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eastxcelerate

Probationary Member
Jan 21, 2005
west orange, New_Jersey
I just wanna know if anybody in NJ, NY and PA area that wants to meet in IslandDragway in Great Meadows, NJ on April 17, 2009 Friday? The gate opens at 6pm. For some of you that is not familiar with the track, Friday is the best time to go. There's not much cars running. You would usually do atleast 5-15 runs. It will be worthed. I will be there and I'm hoping some of you as well. This is also a good time to meet each other in person. I'm also gonna be asking the Evo people as well. So I hope you all come, or atleast some of you!!! To know more about the track visit "islanddragway.com". Thanks much and see you there.

Ah I would like to but I think i'm heading there Saturday or Sunday (18th-19th)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back