The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

NJDSM track day : Island Dragway : April 6th

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I dont think I'll be making it with the housework and all :(:) Good luck hitting 11's Tom and if you don't, just give your car away, I'll take it :D

C'mon, guys. Tom, myself, and one or two guys on the NJ dsm board didn't bust our asses to get our cars done and ready for this Sunday so all of you with excuses can do exactly that, make up excuses. The weather is supposed to be perfect; cool enough to race and somewhat warm to keep the tarmac from being too cold.

gates open 11am and races are from 12-5. 35 dollars to race as many runs as you get in and 10 dollars for spectators, I myself just put new tires and suspension in for the ocassion so I will be there if its the last thing I do. and I might be getting 2-3 other friends of mine with dsms to head down. I'll be shooting for high 13's. Hope to see a couple of you guys there, I'm anxious to run and want to meet some other dsmers. Maybe if we get there around the same time we could all park together?

My car is shit-tuned and I just found out my CHRA needs to be retapped because the oil restrictor stripped itself. Turbo is coming off tomorrow and hopefully I can get in there with a tap and fix her up. Sadly, Jeff is having issues with his CAS on his 2g so he might not make it and I hear Talha is having problems too :(

Oh and it might rain :(

Well not sure if the 20th will work but I'll try. Im still headed down tomorow as long as the weather holds out. Last I checked it was only a 20% chance of rain which ain't bad.

Stop rubbing it in :(

Here's why I couldn't go:
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

:cry:

The sad part is, I don't know how that hapepned. I just noticed it leaking a couple days ago and then that happened :coy: Maybe my uber-cool solid motor mounts did it j/k LOL

finally posting from the track day it was cold but had an amazing time with a few dsmers from here. Lenhof13 has one heck of an awd I must say congrats on the passes, As for my time slips I'm a little embarrassed with my upgrades from the last time I was at the track and I was sixth tenths SLOWER. Clutch issues and boost issues don't help but im going to maple grove on sunday for Universal Technical Institutes day at the track and high school challenge. Last time there and without half my mods I ran 14.1 @101 and now for 2008 i have a best of 14.7@100.

I WILL MAKE A 13 SECOND PASS THIS YEAR I PROMISE!!!!!!!!!!! SO PLEASE HOLD ME TO IT

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back