The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

NJDSM track day : Island Dragway : April 6th

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

how many runs you can do at the track??? because i know,in Atco you got no limitation there,paid 20 and you can run there from start to the end.E-Town track let you run 3 times,and thats it,what about Island dragway???? I hope its not the same thing as in E-Town track:(

Island gives you as many as you can do. Friday night are the best, you basically just go around and around and around.

COUNT ME IN!!! I'll either be there with 15psi or 20, depends on if I get the new fuel pump and some bugs worked out but I will be there and I'll see if I can bring some dsmers along. It is April 6th right ??

i am in.. i am hoping to be finished with my little devil. also, i hate to be a thread sucking a hole , but lets set something up for the dsm yard sale. i will post a new thread. take a look:spam:

seriously, if we're going to play the who's the slowest game, i think i'll beat you all with my rs :D

There's at least 4 of us going, so the more the merrier. I couldn't care less if I was alone, so long as I have an 11 second time slip at the end of the day :)

I'm not goin if I cant race....I'm waitin to get my keydiver stage 3 hopefully I get it this week...I'm shootin for hi/mid 12's.

Lol, just fixed a boost leak and raised boost on the Talon on Sat... Car was running very strong, and last night the clutch went (still have to make sure it's the clutch 100%). Not sure if I will be able to go now.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back