The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Rix Racing

nippon 450whp pistons ???

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I think they are the same kind that slowboy sells. Aka just like factory.

Heres my expierence with nippon. I have advance auto 1G pistons in my garage (blown out ring landings), stock mitsu pistons and nippon pistons. the advance auto tried to copy the stockers but they look a little different if you study them real hard. The nippon ones are identical, not to say because they look the same they are built the same, but I dont think anyone could tell the difference.

Plus, I know there is a thread on here I saw before that somebody ordered mitsu stock pistons from slowboy and when they got them, they had a nippon racing part number on them. I would say use them, ecspecially for a stock rebuild, thats what I used. When I took my crank, pistons and rods in to get balanced the shop didnt have to charge me because the combo of stock rods and nippon pistons were all within a gram of each other. So that is nice to know.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back