The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

Newb

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snacks

Probationary Member
Oct 8, 2012
Buckeye, Arizona
Hey everyone. I just picked up a 99 GSX and I can't wait to make it road worthy :D. Here's what the guy listed on the add:

1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX 21-24psi (365hp+) with stock internals. Set at 12-14psi (240-260hp) While replacing the timing belt, I also installed the Balance Shaft Eliminator Kit. (Have balance shafts for proof) Along with the vehicle, I will be giving all the tuning programs (Evoscan 2.6 and OpenECU) and the Tatrix along with cable. I will also give exclusive Roms and Definitions including Big Fuel Maps.

Modifications: 2 Step-Launch Control Anti-Lag 3'' Exhaust from Turbo Back. Title: Clean/Orginal

Mileage: Almost 89000 Ext. Color: Forest Green Int. Color: Black and Grey

Cons: Front and Back Bumper are OEM Gray Minor body damage to the rear that is barely noticeable. As of right now I am pretty sure the struts need to be replaced. Needs a CV-Shaft Boot Repair on driver side joint//No play :cry:

Tuning: Tactrix Open Port 2.0 OpenECU Evoscan 2.6 AEM Uego Wide-Band

Fuel: Walbro-255fp RC-660cc// Also have some 550's Apexi S-AFC Neo Can switch between 2 Fuel Maps Lo/Hi

Turbo: TDH05-EvoIII Super-16g G-Reddy Full FMIC G-Reddy Electronic Boost Controller// Also have Manual BC

Etc: Stage 3 Clutch from Clutch Masters// Also have another Stage 3 Clutch From Clutch Masters Cross drilled rotors in the front end brakes

New: Up-Stream o2 Sensor Fuel Filter Head Gasket Oil Pump Housing Gaskets Oil Pan Gasket Timing Belt OEM Carpet MoMo Italy Seats and Steering-wheel Door Panels Center Console

It needs new tires BAD, exhaust hangers, and a passenger side harness. I also have to get the AC working again cause the heat in AZ is retarded crazy.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back