The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Newb

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2GBossLady

Proven Member
Apr 2, 2020
Aurora, Colorado
Hey! Followed threads on and off and finally joined as I am back in the DSM world. Had a 94 Talon TSI in high school that started off with throwing a bent rod through the motor 3 hours after purchase (guy had already blown the head gasket but I was new to the car world with no clue until it was too late). Got divorced last year and decided to get back to my passion. Bought a 95 TSI last summer and been trying to get it back up and running. Also just got a EVO X GSR as my daily while I fix the Talon. Hope to keep getting good advice from y'all and get this thing back on the road. Appreciate all the help both past and present!

Hey! Followed threads on and off and finally joined as I am back in the DSM world. Had a 94 Talon TSI in high school that started off with throwing a bent rod through the motor 3 hours after purchase (guy had already blown the head gasket but I was new to the car world with no clue until it was too late). Got divorced last year and decided to get back to my passion. Bought a 95 TSI last summer and been trying to get it back up and running. Also just got a EVO X GSR as my daily while I fix the Talon. Hope to keep getting good advice from y'all and get this thing back on the road. Appreciate all the help both past and present!

First I am super jealous that you get to drive a frickin evo as a daily (I daily a camry...). I would recommend building it from the frame up. This doesn't mean tear every bolt off, but the more you do the more you will know and the quicker you can identify problems when (not if, when) they happen. Just read thru the threads and welcome to the DSM family. Just remember to keep a positive attitude :)

I guess I forgot to share my name (Brittany) haha but the cars are more important, right!? I've worked in the auto world since I was 18 but definitely learning more and faster by taking it apart and putting it back together. I've done more repairs in the last month than I've done in the last 13 years. And I absolutely love it

Welcome (back) to the family!
Lots of great information and people here to help you out, so don't hesitate to ask if you've got questions.
Stay safe, healthy and happy motoring!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back