The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

New track time

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

subiekillrGST

15+ Year Contributor
Apr 3, 2005
sacramento, California
hey everyone i just got back from sacramento raceway, and i thought i would post my best time. I need some input on if this is an average time or not. It was 91 degrees by the way.
60' time- 2.190
1/4mile time- 14.573
1/4 mile mph- 93.732

What do you guys think of this time? My mods are 3 inch turbo back exhaust, injen intake,greddy bov, forced performance actuator (doesnt do much), and a stage 2 competition clutch(2100).

Thanks a lot man, that was my best 60' time i ever pulled off, the new clutch helped a lot. I short shifted a few gears on that run which may have affected my time. I usually trap around 95 mph but that run only 93.7 mph. Iam trying to find a 14b to swap out my t-2slow then i should be in the 13s. Keep the comments coming.

That run I was at 16 psi on crappy 91 california pump gas. Iam trying to find a 14b for sale once i find one, i'll install it and go out to the track again.

that is a nice time, i can't seem to hook up over at sac with my all season tires. are you going to cmi in october?

Yeah I will go if i get a 14b installed by then. I had enough of this t-25, dont plan on going back out untill i get the 14b installed.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back