The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

new track time

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laser90

15+ Year Contributor
Sep 9, 2003
West Palm Beach, Florida
Finally got to the track with the laser. My first run was not what i expected i ran a 15.8@90. My second and third run were good i ran 15.15@95 and 15.0@95 managed to beat an all mighty nitrous powerd civic LOL. My final run was my best run ever i ran a 14.81@94. I have free mods and a muffler not an exhaust just a muffler ( i know i dont get any power from it but it sounds better than stock and i cant afford one right now)

Those times are very close to what I ran first at the track. I also have a 1g turbo fwd. I have a lot more mods now, but still only managed a 14.4 because of my tires. I good set of tires will be the second biggest help in lowering your et. The first being your driving.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back