The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

New personal best

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greenmachine97

15+ Year Contributor
Jan 4, 2004
St. Charles, Missouri
FWD, falken azenis, [email protected], shifting at 6k, removed spare and sub. :thumb:
here is how i did:
14.408 @ 96.38 mph w/ a 2.29 60. I was very pleased with this run, all except for the trap speed. But before tonite, my previous best was a 14.7 with a 2.4 60'. so yes i am very happy! :cool:
2550914_4-2_2timeslip-med.jpg

how is that? For some reason though, my trap speed has gone down. I have trapped at 98.8 before when i was running 14.9's. :confused:

Nice new numbers. I can't wait to see what I do when I go back to the track. I haven't been there since I was 100% stock.

i think i might have gotten all i can get out of my t25. i need a bigger turbo. :p

I already am in the low 14's :p But i figue "mod cheap, mod twice" so i am going to get it all overwith at once. I have a job and everything i just need to start saving for my turbo. But for a t25, i am very very happy with a 14.40! :thumb:

60's make the difference, as you get off the line better and get to the finish line quicker, you don't have as much time to build the speed, so your trap speeds go down. Sounds odd I know, but thats me ;) Anyways, congrats :thumb:

I ran a 14.824 @ 96.01. Almost same trap but you were .4 sec faster, LOL

Exactly what the previous guy said. The longer you are on the track, the longer you have to accelerate. So that is another reason why AWD's trap so low with low ET's.

FullthrottleGST said:
At what RPM did you guys launch at?
I am not real sure actually, i kinda just feel it and go for it. But it is around 3000 and i just slip it out, giving it gas, but not so much to burn the clutch real bad, but enough so i dont bog. I still havent mastered it, and i can say i have only had a handful of real nice launches.

Yeah I launched at around 3-3500 RPM's. I could have done better because my clutch was slipping really bad. That'll be fixed another time though. I need to work on my launch and that should help improve my times.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back