The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Need help with 95 eclipse gs mirrors

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Streetracer0442

15+ Year Contributor
Jan 5, 2004
Maple city, Michigan
okay i just bought my 95 eclipse gs, and the power mirrors worked, then my interior lights blew a fuse so i changed that and they work now but the mirrors don't. i have checked the wiring for them and it seems to be fine, all the other power stuff works, except my radio won't hold power when you turn the car off everything resets, might be the wiring dunno. any help is appreciated. thanks.

I have had a similar problem, not with the mirrors but with the radio reseting. Check to make sure that the radio is wired for power on two separate wires. The 12v wire and the auxillary wire, which is really just the power of the ignition. Now with the reseting, the radio is fused in many different places, so check EVERY fuse to make sure that they are good. On my gsx, my radio wouldnt even turn on because of one interior light fuse. So check them all!

yeah my fuses keep blowin so maybe the radio ain't hooked up right. my rpm gauge stoped workin today. but thanks for the info.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back