The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Resolved Name this please

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pedroDurant619

Probationary Member
Mar 12, 2015
San Diego, California
Where can I find this tip for the water temperature sensor so I don't have to buy a new one mines is completely fine.my tip just broke off

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-09-12-21-24-38.png
    Screenshot_2015-09-12-21-24-38.png
    124.6 KB · Views: 49
Solution
It's a spade connector but they aren't normally replaceable. You can try soldering a new terminal on but it may be difficult to heat it enough to get the solder to stick.

A replacement is about $20 at Advance Auto or Rock Auto. Try your local stores.
It's a spade connector but they aren't normally replaceable. You can try soldering a new terminal on but it may be difficult to heat it enough to get the solder to stick.

A replacement is about $20 at Advance Auto or Rock Auto. Try your local stores.

Last edited:
Solution
Not worth it trying to fix it. Just replaced mine, like he said ^ it's only about 20$ easy to replace ,good conscious in your head, hope it goes well :)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back