The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

My V-Trim Dyno Numbers so far...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Very nice numbers man, cams helped it out alot. And i gained about 35awhp from my comp cams 100's on my 16g (on 110 race gas) So doesnt suprise me you gained like you did.

Take it to the track and post back with results.

25psi. 100 octane. Leaning until I started to knock. Last run was an A:F of about 11.0:1 and 22 counts of knock. I really need to tune it. I believe the main reason for the rich settings and high knock count was the tuning was done on a stock CAS set REALLY advanced, almost maxed (more on this later). Keep in mind a few things. First, my original dyno charts from 3 weeks ago were super rich, so it may seem like my numbers jumped HUGELY on upgraded cams. Second, take a look at how much Power is added throughout the ENTIRE powerband on cams vs stock. Just saying I gained 60whp is half a statement...I think the increase in overall torque and horsepower is amazing. I'm finishing up the video to host on my site and will be heading to the track in about a week.

Some random pics on my site I'm updating as I upload more info:
http://www.sacramento-dsm.com/dyno/dyno.html

Here is the dyno chart for my last run out of 9:

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Here is a quick comparison I lined up from my old run to the new run:

Here is the last 3 runs on the dyno.:

my_gst95

Here is the Dyno vid of my 402whp run. (AVI DIVX format. Low quality so it's download friendly, but some of the numbers will be blured). On my first pull, you can hear my tires spinning on the dyno, so I had to let off and redo it again. I'm sure theres alot more in this turbo with better tuning. I'll be heading to the track in a couple of weeks and will post back again.

http://www.sacramento-dsm.com/dyno/DynoLO.zip

my_gst95

You're eligable for the free $50.00 now aren't you? That bullseye challenge. I had the same turbo but never got my car tuned, I sold all the parts and bought an awd which will be getting the same turbo most likly.

Nice numbers, That's a huge gain with those cams, I didn't know cam's give you that much hp though OMG

my_gst95 said:
Got back from the Dyno with my Comp 101200's in!!!!!

402.9whp
353.0wtq

I'll post up the video and chart after I scan them in. Was knocking 22 counts due to excess timing, so I need to tune it a bit more. Details in a few. Dave, does this qualify for the turbo challenge???

my_gst95

this just goes to show that the more boost you run the more difference a set of good cams makes, damn that makes me want to get cams more and more

gotta rebuild this tranny, then im throwin the crowers in, but i may just be doin the 100's...

AAAA...i cant wait to get 400whp, damn, that would be GREATTTTTTTTTTT

that and a shep tranny should make for one hell of a ride

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back