The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

2G The build so far...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xsvpaintball

Probationary Member
Apr 11, 2021
Richmond, Virginia
Hey guys!
Wasn’t sure if this was the right section but here goes!

I have a 99 Eclipse GS-T Spyder that I’m almost done with as far as the rebuilding/restoration/bring back to life

I have a 16g Super core turbo from FP along with their manifold, 190lph Wahlbro fuel pump, manual boost controller the 16g install kit from Extreme PSI. I also have installed already my intake, suspension, cooling system, and about to add my new intercooler piping for the stock SMIC.

this is not a a race car. I’m not trying to make a bunch of power but something to have fun with and maybe turn a few heads driving around and at local meets. I’m curious what else I’m going to need for the turbo install and keep the engine healthy. I’m assume new injectors, and DSMlink.

anything helps and always looking for insight and ideas! Thanks!!

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

My advice- ditch the FP manifold and go back to 2G manifold with the collector ported to 60mm to match the turbine housing inlet. A large-runner, merged-collector race manifold is doing you absolutely no good with a turbo that small- in fact it's probably hurting more than it's helping.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back