The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

My new to me gs-t

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Did a vin check on it it says it's a gs-t but it is a awd the place I got it from was told that it is 1 of 500 imported in how would I find out

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200503-182038_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200503-182038_Samsung Internet.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 84
Ya it is a nice body kit fixed all the vacuum lines found some chewed up wires one for the temp sensor and the cam sensor wires got the cam sensor fixed and need to get a new plug for the temp sensor and just got it running
That’s cool man I see in the pic of the motor that the blow off valve is missing the vacuum line from that it goes to that open nipple on the intake to the left of that sensor on the intake. Just letting u know if u haven’t already fixed it

Got the temp sensor plug fixed ended finding the plug at napa just took it for a drive now just need to do routine maintenance oil change and tune up
Nice man run good? Wasent too bad was it I like it tho

Oh I'm sure it will be I'm gonna delete all of the smog crap cause in Wyoming we don't have none of that crap
Yeah in KY we don’t have none of that either. I have 3” straight pipe from turbo back with just a muffler.

My car starts smoking after it is warmed up I'm thinking the valve seals are shot would it be worth it to put a 1g head on a 2g or should i have the 2g head rebuilt I have a rebuilt 1g head that was given to me I've read all the threads about the 2g head flowing better

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back