The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

My Fuse Box Relocation and Cleanup Project - Part 22

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turbosax2

Nov 19, 2006
Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
Forgot to post a picture of the new ECLIPSE logo. Looks a million times better.

Old:
86906d1220241478-my-fuse-box-relocation-project-log-img_4374.jpg

New:
86902d1220241287-my-fuse-box-relocation-project-log-img_6534.jpg

Polished my t25, no porting, just polished. I am going to port the outlet to match my Megan Racing o2 housing, then polish that and the sealing ring too. I found a crack in the wastegate opening that goes the whole way through the housing so I'll have to get that welded. It was interesting to compare my turbine housing to my friend's housing. They both have several cracks in almost identical spots.

86903d1220241287-my-fuse-box-relocation-project-log-img_6652.jpg

86904d1220241287-my-fuse-box-relocation-project-log-img_6655.jpg

86905d1220241287-my-fuse-box-relocation-project-log-img_6662.jpg

That's it for this weekend. Most of my time was spent working on the blast cabinet.

Still looking for a good way to block the holes in my firewall. Shout out ideas if you have 'em!

jb weld them then use body filler over it sand then paint.

Sorry, that's kind of a ghetto way that I would not be willing to use. I ended up finding OEM rubber plugs that fit the holes perfectly.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back