The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

my friends car

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrdB

15+ Year Contributor
Jun 28, 2004
Chillicothe, Ohio
Well my friend has just installed a evo 16g, dump tube, apexi safc, 550cc, and some other goodies.. and this is now what his car looks likes.. he is in the hospital with all kinds of things wrong with him... they didn't think it was gonna make it.. but i figgered i would show u all pics of his car...

If anyone lives in or sound southern ohio.. we are going to try and throw a car show for him so all the money goes toward his hospital bills becuz he has no insurence. If u would like more info.. pm me

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Holy shit what happened? I hope that your friend is alright and good luck with the car show.

Holy S#$%!! I hope your friend is alright. You hate to see any accidents, but especially ones like that.

well we arent really sure what he did, he doesn't remeber.. all know remeber is telling his friends is was going to go home, and thats all.. but from what i hear is... a cop saw him speeding turned around and went after him.. by the time he caught up with him he had went off the right side of the road, went air born cliped a pine tree and then hit another tree about 30 feet off the ground and then rolled the car and it landed on it's it top, we still dont understand how he lived becuz he is about 6'3 230... i know i couldn't even fit in the car, and i am really tiny

he is doing alot better, he broke his colorbone, ever rib on his right side, hole in his lung, maybe a broken jaw and some other lil stuff.. right now they have a tube in his lung pumping out the blood and he can talk and he walk about 50 feet the other day.. they said he may be able to go home in about 2 - 3 weeks.. so we all are praying for him

He bought all that stuff and didn't have health insurance? Someone has their priorities mixed up.

LOL very tru, me and him are hardcore wrench heads... :p

yeah...ahh..a few good parts to sell off. For example...the uhhh...hood prop!!! yeah..look at that beautifull hood prop..first quality.

MrdB said:
well we arent really sure what he did, he doesn't remeber.. all know remeber is telling his friends is was going to go home, and thats all.. but from what i hear is... a cop saw him speeding turned around and went after him.. by the time he caught up with him he had went off the right side of the road, went air born cliped a pine tree and then hit another tree about 30 feet off the ground and then rolled the car and it landed on it's it top, we still dont understand how he lived becuz he is about 6'3 230... i know i couldn't even fit in the car, and i am really tiny

he is doing alot better, he broke his colorbone, ever rib on his right side, hole in his lung, maybe a broken jaw and some other lil stuff.. right now they have a tube in his lung pumping out the blood and he can talk and he walk about 50 feet the other day.. they said he may be able to go home in about 2 - 3 weeks.. so we all are praying for him

hmmm interesting.... How come some other guy in the hangout section is claiming that the friend was eating in restaurant close to his home. Some guys were talking shit to him and he took off. They chased him blocked the road and clipped him.....????

so which is it....... :confused:

starts to smell fishy to me....

halik

Wow. I was in the hospital for 5 days and it was $31,000. I cant imagine what its gonna cost after 3 weeks. BTW, it only cost me $250 with my health insurance.

MrdB said:

And your buddy is a hardcore bonehead. What I said wasn't meant to be funny or glorify his love of cars cause his irresponsiblity is going to end up costing him thousands and thousands of dollars.

Wow, my prayers go out to your buddy. But this is another reason why irresponsible kids shouldn't be on the road. Not only do they harm themselves but they harm others.

halik008 said:
hmmm interesting.... How come some other guy in the hangout section is claiming that the friend was eating in restaurant close to his home. Some guys were talking shit to him and he took off. They chased him blocked the road and clipped him.....????

i see that too:confused: :confused: hope he pulls through OMG

well we dont know the TRUE stroy.. heard he and his friend got in to it.. and he (bryson, the one in the wreck) told me, all he remeber is telling his freinds he was gonna head home.. nothing happen when him and that guy getting into it.. cuz the cop went after them when he passed him.. and bryson isn't a irresponsible kid at all.. that why we dont understand what happen.. now dont get me wrong i am 21 and he is 22.. and we both love to go fast.. but we never do is "irresponsibly". that is why the whole wreck is a odd thing to happen... he knows what the car and do and what it cants.. he went to school for 2 years about them.. i think he went to put on a seat belt and went off the road while trying to put on his seat belt.

Sorry to hear about your friend. Hope he recovers fully. You should part out like the stereo and all that and put it in towrd da medical bills. I heard somewhere that you dont have to pay off the medican bills.(not so sure but i heard it somewhere)

well his stereo ended up in some1's yard... but if u dont have the money to pay your medical bills, social services can help you.. but they dont pay, they just help set up payment.. we are having a car show for him, and all the money goes toward his payments

MrdB said:

And very ####ing dumb too. What if he hit somebody else, put them in hospital, destroyed their car, then what would happen? It's called responsibility and maturity, get some. It's not like he was being a good citizen and driving the speed limit, because you do not do that kind of damage to a car and to yourself if you do the speed limit and drive off the road. I hope he comes out ok, but for gods sake grow up.

halik008 said:

halik

You mean this thread....... http://dsmtuners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139298

Is this what happend.. all know remeber is telling his friends is was going to go home, and thats all.. but from what i hear is... a cop saw him speeding turned around and went after him.. by the time he caught up with him he had went off the right side of the road, went air born cliped a pine tree and then hit another tree about 30 feet off the ground and then rolled the car and it landed on it's it top

OR

He was eating someplace about 15 mins from home his road was a mile down from where that place was..
Couple guys started running there mouth and saying they where gonna beat the ------- out of him..
So he says hes going home and leaves..
Well they block him from his road so he tries to run and so they take him out by clipping him..

:confused: :confused: :confused: Whatever happend i still hope he is ok, just it is quite odd with the stories.

http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1136243#post1136243

....... something is fishy, one hes 21 one hes 22, tho it could just be me? one is a cop chasing, another is being jumped and clipped. post pics of you next to the car holding a sign up saying bryson's car, or DSMTuners and ur s/n, also... in the pics.. the rims are diff, and prolly other stuff but i didnt look hard enuff.
Pardon me if im an @ss but its just my point of view, and if im wrong.... OMG ill send ya like 5 bucks :p

TooFastTooG said:
You mean this thread....... http://dsmtuners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139298

Is this what happend.. all know remeber is telling his friends is was going to go home, and thats all.. but from what i hear is... a cop saw him speeding turned around and went after him.. by the time he caught up with him he had went off the right side of the road, went air born cliped a pine tree and then hit another tree about 30 feet off the ground and then rolled the car and it landed on it's it top

OR

He was eating someplace about 15 mins from home his road was a mile down from where that place was..
Couple guys started running there mouth and saying they where gonna beat the ------- out of him..
So he says hes going home and leaves..
Well they block him from his road so he tries to run and so they take him out by clipping him..

:confused: :confused: :confused: Whatever happend i still hope he is ok, just it is quite odd with the stories.

this is a little fishy.

he changed the rims after the wreck????? first pic are white 7 spoke or somethin, the wreck pic are.....well not

I don't think the license plates match either, i have no way of getting a better look at them though. they sure don't look like it

The plate number on the car is the same in both pics. or its damn close its hard to read it in the pre-wrecked pic but it looks the same to me. wither way best of luck to your friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back